Keeping your membership current
We’ve come a long way on the membership front – thanks to our webmaster Pedro Pedersen. As most of you are aware, we have switched our entire application, renewal, and waiver system completely online. Here are a few highlights that are new this year…
- You can easily check your membership status and login from any page on our website. In the top right of the menu bar – you will see the options to see the membership list or login link.
- We’re moving all waivers to a secure eWaiver (electronic). This means that as you renew this year, if you haven’t already filled out an eWaiver, you will be prompted to when you login. You’ll only have to do this once – not every year.
- You can renew your membership in the month before your account expires. It won’t change the date of your next renewal – it will simply add 365 days to your anniversary date.
- Membership fees are all handled securly through Paypal (you don’t need to have a Paypal account).
- At the moment, we don’t have it set up to automatically notify members when their account is up for renewal (we’re working on that!), so for now, please check the membership list to see if you need to renew.
Below is a step-by-step guide with images to show you how it’s done…
1. Check the member list to see your status.
On the top right of every page on our site, you can find the link to check the current membership list, as well as the membership login link.
Click on Member List (top right).
If you see that you are expired (or are about to be) please login to your account to renew or update it with HPAC information.
Login to your account to renew and update.
2. Login to your account, to review and update info, and pay for renewal if need be.
Please review all the info on your account and edit as needed. On the right side menu, you should see a menu with options to upate all your information.
Use the menu on the right to edit your profile.
In particular, please add or update your HPAC info. See next step.
From this page, you should also be able to review your waiver at any time.
If you have any problems with logging into your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Update your HPAC info.
In addition to renewing or signing the eWaiver, please be sure to add your HPAC info. Being an HPAC member is a requirement of membership in the WCSC.
Add your HPAC # and Expiry.
And that’s it! It should literally take a couple short minutes.
If you have any glitches along the way, contact email@example.com.