2019 HPAC/ACVL Online AGM

Wide open primary club forum. All users can read messages, but only registered forum users can post.
Martin
Former Director
Former Director

2019 HPAC/ACVL Online AGM

Post by Martin »

HPAC members might be interested that the AGM is online. Again, mid summer when flying is the priority of most pilots so I’m sure interest will be minimal. (If you’re a member you should have received notice of the “online meeting”. )

The HPAC’s “Coal fired” forum (https://www.hpac.ca/forum/viewforum.php?f=44 ) has some postings on the budget, selection of public accountant and financial statement. Note the actual budget doc/pdf has not been posted on this forum but can be found at:

https://hpac.ca/pub/?pid=479

(you might need to be logged in…?... the discussion links will lead you to the “coal fired” forum link above)

From the comments on the forum, looks like the HPAC has managed to bank some money, they spent less money and increased some membership income to the tune of $37,000 but has also incurred a substantial increase in the insurance premium, over $8800… so roughly a 24% increase based on last years budget.

The rough thumbnail of the budget is now forecast to be $171,000 income and primary expenses divided between the HPAC office/BM contract @ $55,000 and Insurance @ $47,000. For the exact details, please go an review the budget for yourself.

I encourage the HPAC members to show some interest in operation of your national association… after all, it’s your $175 (In B.C.)

Cheers

Martin Henry
Martin
Former Director
Former Director

Re: 2019 HPAC/ACVL Online AGM

Post by Martin »

Well, looks like not having me as a HPAC member has created a great calm, the members really needed a break, I know I can really be a pain. Thing is, not a peep from the members on the AGM forum so its a big rubber stamp of approval and all topics are locked.

Nothing on the "official web site" about voting results and nothing has gone out to my "in house member" that says anything about all the hard work the HPAC is doing for you and how the vote went. I guess if the sheep like being fleeced all must be well in utopia, time to start burning through that budget.

.... oh look.... another USHPA magazine and a E-News letter.... nice to get something in return for my hard earned wages.

Cheers :wink:

Comrade Martin
Member #1, Rigid Wing Association of Canada (R-WAC)
tnankie
Former Director
Former Director

Re: 2019 HPAC/ACVL Online AGM

Post by tnankie »

.....chirp chirp.......chirp chirp......
Tom Dupree
:pg Advance Iota (Purple, white and lime green)

my user name @ gmail . com