Ski Flights @ Mt. Baldy Resort

Wide open primary club forum. All users can read messages, but only registered forum users can post.
Tyler G
Former Director
Former Director

Ski Flights @ Mt. Baldy Resort

Post by Tyler G »

I am delighted to finally announce that HPAC member pilots have been invited to join the Mt. Baldy family. Both Kirstie and I have been working on this relationship for the past year, and it is now official. The great thing is that Mt. Baldy is not "wingist". They are allowing wings of all sizes to fly there, making them the first mountain in Canada to allow speed flying. Now let's prove to them that, YES!, we can have nice things. Don't screw this up!

Check out the webpage they made for us!
https://baldyresort.com/baldy-mt-resort ... g-gliding/

The relationship has been handed off to Sean Dillon as the local representative in partnership with FlyOk and SOSC. For more details reach out to myself or Sean

Tandem Pilots Wanted
Mt. Baldy is currently seeking proposals from qualified Tandem pilots who would like to set up a commercial tandem operation at the resort. Please contact me to be put in touch with the resort for more information

Fly-In
We will be putting together a winter wonderland fly-in in partnership with Mt. Baldy at some point this season. Stay tuned for updates. All wings welcome!
soaringman

Re: Ski Flights @ Mt. Baldy Resort

Post by soaringman »

great news, thanks all who made this happen, maybe some day ill get up there
pep
Club Director
Club Director

Re: Ski Flights @ Mt. Baldy Resort

Post by pep »

I would like to know if anyone has ever fly there with a hang glider...
Pedro Pedersen ( :hg )
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
Leonardo da Vinci